I help people who were injured by dangerous drugs and medical devices. I’m able to help people because I’m the attorney in charge of all of the prescription drug litigation at Dangerous Drugs and the law firm Justinian PLLC.
My law firm is based in Austin, but we have clients across the country. (We can help you wherever you are.) We’re a team of hard-working lawyers who only represent injured people. Although some of us used to represent big corporations, today we all use our skills to help everyday people who were injured by defective products.
If you’re considering speaking to a lawyer, I hope you’ll give me a call. And when I say “give me a call” I really mean “me.” I personally speak to everyone who calls with a question about a prescription drug or medical device. I also personally respond to anyone who e-mails me. That’s because everyone at my firm believes that the most important part of handling a personal injury case is developing a personal relationship with our clients.
As I said, I help people who were injured by dangerous drugs and medical devices. Right now, I’m able to help people who were hurt by any of the following products:
- Actos and Bladder Cancer. There is strong medical evidence that links usage of the diabetes drug Actos to bladder cancer.
- Antidepressants and Birth Defects. Antidepressants like Paxil and Zoloft have been shown to cause very serious birth defects, including life-threatening heart and lung problems. If your child was born with a heart or lung problem and the mother used an antidepressant during the pregnancy, we can help you.
- DePuy Hip Replacements. Certain DePuy artificial hips were recalled due to a dangerous defect that causes them to fail far sooner than they should.
- Fen-Phen and Primary Pulmonary Hypertension. We’re accepting cases from people who took the weight loss drug Fen-Phen and now have developed Primary Pulmonary Hypertension.
- Fentanyl Patch Deaths. We can help the families of individuals who died from a fentanyl overdose. (But only if the deceased person had a prescription for the patch. We cannot help anyone who used the drug recreationally.)
- Topamax and Birth Defects. There is evidence that women who take Topamax while pregnant are at a higher risk of giving birth to a child with a cleft lip or a cleft palate.
- Transvaginal Mesh Failures. Transvaginal meshes or slings are used to prevent pelvic organ prolapse. Unfortunately, some of the patches are prone to failure.
If you would like a free, no-pressure consultation with me, just call or e-mail me and I’ll be happy to answer any questions you may have. Even if I can’t help you, I may know of another firm who can.