At my new blog, www.findtherightduragesicfentanylpatchlawyer.com, I’ve posted a variety of documents from Duragesic lawsuits. These lawsuits pertain only to the brand name Duragesic patch, or the Sandoz/Actavis generic patch, as it is made in the same factory.
- Duragesic Attorneys File Lawsuit In Missouri Against Sandoz Over Allegedly Defective Duragesic Pain Patch
- Attorneys File Duragesic Lawsuit in Texas Against Johnson & Johnson
- Fentanyl Lawsuit Filed in New Jersey Against Manufacturers of Generic Duragesic Fentanyl Patch
- Duragesic lawyers file wrongful death lawsuit in Georgia
- Wrongful Death Lawsuit Filed Against Makers of Generic Duragesic Lawsuit
- Duragesic Manufacturers Object To Testimony of Plaintiffs Expert Witnesses In Illinois Wrongful Death Lawsuit
- Wrongful Death Lawsuit Filed in Lousiana Against Manufacturer of Duragesic Fentanyl Pain Patch
- Duragesic Manufacturers Sued in New Mexico For Wrongful Death
- Lawsuit Alleges Duragesic Makers Failed To Warn Doctors Of Proper Dosing Regimen For Pain Patch
- Arizona Lawsuit Against ALZA Corporation Alleges Faulty Duragesic Patch Responsible For Death
- Lawsuit Filed In Illinois Against Duragesic Manufacturers, and Walgreen
- North Carolina Lawyers Sue Duragesic Makers Alleging Wrongful Death
If you have any documents from Duragesic lawsuits, I’d love to post them here or at my other blog. Or, if you’re looking for a Duragesic lawyer, contact me and I’ll put you in touch with a lawyer who I feel can help you. I don’t ever get paid for introducing you to my friends, but instead make these introductions because I want to help people hold the fentanyl patch manufacturers accountable for selling a dangerous pain patch.